You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. #JonKabatZinn
What I have learned from surfing so far:
*Life and living needs immense patience.
* Our choices makes us who we are.
* No one can ever save us. It is an inside job.
* Thoughts don’t have their own life; they live off our identification with them.
* Our feelings are our early detection system to inform us if we are on the right path or not
* Past is no more. Future is not yet.
* We cannot find light going deliberately into the darkness.
* The darker the night, the closer is the morning.(OSHO)
* No one can possibly know what you want. Hence no once will be as disappointed as you if you don’t go after it and get it.
* Having faith doesn’t make things easier but makes them possible.
* Don’t stop believing
Don’t be afraid to catch waves. THE OCEAN IS ALWAYS CALM BELOW THE SURFACE